Product / Core Replacement Policy
General Products Return Policy
If you are dissatisfied with your part (s) purchase for any reason, you may, so long as, the product has not been installed, assembled or damaged by you, it is not a part (s) supplied from overseas as special order for your request and marked as non-returnable, the part (s) is not a non stock item, return it within 30 days from the date of delivery of the part (s) for a refund or replacement (subject to product availability and inspection). After 30 days from the day the part (s) has been delivered the part (s) can not be returned and/or replaced and/or refunded. The part returned, must be in the exact condition as when it was shipped to you. If you have any questions regarding your part after the 30-day period, please contact the manufacturer of your product.
Core Return Policy
The following conditions must be met to receive core credit:
- Core must be returned in original box of purchase.
- Core must be packaged and wrapped to avoid damage.
- Core must be returned within 30 days.
- Core must have all original parts attached.
- Core must be rebuild able and free of broken, frozen or missing parts.
- Core must be exact core sold.
- Core from salvage/wrecking yard or with water damage will not be accepted.
No credit for returned core (s) will be given for the following:
- Frozen Cores or Frozen Parts
- Broken Cores
- Disassembled Core
- Wrong Cores
- Missing Parts
If the return is approved, we will initiate a refund to the customer’s original method of payment
For full information on Parts Navigator General Warranty & Return Policy please refer our Terms & Conditions.